Friday, May 17, 2013

Exciting News: Move to Falcon Crest

I am so excited to share with all of my Clients, Supporters and Junior Golfers that I have acquired a teaching position at Falcon Crest Golf Club.

Starting next week all of my lessons and junior programs will be conducted at Falcon Crest GC!! Falcon Crest and myself are thrilled to grow and expand on my current junior golf programs and I am looking forward to the best year yet for the juniors!

Fortunately, I have had the opportunity to speak with many of you- my students and parents at spring practice this week and want to sincerely thank you for your support of this move and for sharing my excitement with me.

All spring class days and times will remain the same, only they will be held up the road at Falcon Crest. We will meet by the putting green next week (week of May 19th).

If you have registered, or will be registering for a summer class please note classes will no longer be held at Boise Ranch Golf Course.

I am thankful to Boise Ranch for allowing me to begin my teaching career there and for allowing me to start the beginning of this incredible ride I envisioned many years ago to involve so many juniors in golf! I could not be happier and never imagined how incredible and fulfilling my career-path would be as every day the juniors have more fun than the last, tackle new obstacles and we come together to accomplish goals - which are only evolving each day.

The Junior League will be transferred to Robin Hood @ Falcon Crest and will be held Monday evenings at 6:00pm starting June 10th, and commencing August 19th with the Club Championship. Starting next week you may sign up for the league at the Falcon Crest pro shop.

On Saturday June 1st I will be holding a FREE Junior Clinic at 2pm at Falcon Crest Golf Club. As space is limited please call and register in the pro shop if interested! #208-362-8897.

This will also be the perfect time to also register for the Junior League, Summer Classes, ask any questions and participate in a fun and enjoyable Saturday afternoon. Clinic open to Juniors of all ages and abilities. Limited number of junior clubs will be available for use during the clinic.

Thank you!
Erica


Erica Haney
PGA Teaching Professional
Top 50 Honorable U.S. Kids Golf Teacher
Falcon Crest GC
c# 208-890-6426
ericahaney@pga.com

image001.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!