Sunday, March 3, 2013

Golf Professional goes head-to-head against Technology

Hello all! Technology hit me on the head a few times and it still aches!


Many of you may have received the last post twice if you are subscribed to any of the various services I have put on the site, such as follow by email, subscribe to links, or my all-time favorite: save-it-for-later. There are so many ways to connect these days I just closed my eyes and picked out about half the tools, to make sure you all have options, I assure you it was not an attempt to confuse anyone more than me, all those buttons are just so cute and fancy looking! I later hit a few keys in retaliation of all my frustration, so ol' Qwerty shot some bookmarks out, tossed my picture to the trash and made sure the apps didn't stay docked, but bounced up and down and made me the laughing-stock! If only they could talk... but then again I did fire Siri a while back....


I had received a handful of emails from people wanting to register for the Academies, and I was inspired to begin using the new online software the PGA partnered with and began promoting eagerly to us. Well it was a desirous thought - the 20-minutes to set it up turned into more than 20 hours as there was not anything accessible loaded onto it yet....

I am hopeful now that I only have one more step left that is not working they will be able to fix it tomorrow. I apologize to anyone I told I would have it done shortly awhile back, and  to the people I told more than once it would be done shortly, I believed each time it really would. 

If anyone else wants to register for the Academy now, and needs one of the specific days/times please feel free to email me. Eventually shortly it will be done and you will be able to register paperless. I am looking forward to another fun year!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!